Monday, December 1, 2008

Point Blank

Hello,

Right now I'm not in the best of moods. Why? Well lets make a list:
  1. The power was out this morning, so I was half an hour late for work.
  2. I've been sick for almost a week.
  3. Apparently someone has been using my credit card number so I've been "stolen" 781$
  4. My head hurts.
  5. I'm bored.
  6. My nose is burning and my throat hurts.
And the first three things happened before 11:30 am. Great, isn't it? And to top that all off, tonight is one of those nights... Feeling really lonely. I've been trying to busy myself, rest do whatever I can to change my thoughts however it doesn't work anymore. I'm playing the Sims 2 right now (ya I love that game ok! It's addictive). I had to re install it all over again. All 9 expansion packs I have. 

I've been listening to Natasha Bedingfield's song Soul mate for the past 20 minutes. But now I'm listening to the one song that makes me feel somewhat better when I'm down; Gun's N' Roses' song Don't Cry. It's been my song since grade 7. Takes a while to make me feel better though... maybe a couple hours. I don't think I'll be able to last that long. I'll die of boredombefore then haha. 

So I watched today's episode of The Hills and OH-EM-GEE. Yes. I had to. But seriously, I know it's a silly show but to see other people's pure stupidity generally makes me feel much better about myself. Like today, Audrina accused Lauren of having "hooked-up" with Justin Bobby. My initial reaction was to laugh. You'd have to be on drugs to hook up with that thing. Then I realized Audrina was being serious and so did Lauren and then I was just like woah, why would Lauren do that? I knew she wouldn't because he's nasty ASS. And no matter how many times Audrina asked Lauren if she did Lauren would always answer no, I think after the 5th or 6th time you get the same answer, maybe she's telling the truth, THEN she goes to see Justin Bobby and is all like "well things won't ever be the same with me and Lauren" um... DUH, you kinda fucked up. She's suppose to be one of your best friends and you wouldn't even believe her. Hm, sorry little Ms Audrina but no one is on your side for this one.

Oh well. That's my little rant of the day... Maybe. No, I lied. 

I HATE EXAMS.

I don't even think I want to talk about them right now so I'll spare you for tonight.

What am I to do! I don't feel like studying right now, I sort of feel like reading but what! What do I want to read. I don't know. So I'm not going very far with that.

Well I think that will be it for now. I might write again later if I can think of something to write about... I'm running out of things to write about. You see what being sick does to me? It SUCKS! 

Tata

xoxo
Steph.

P.S. This post has nothing to do with the title.

No comments: