Thursday, November 27, 2008

Peeved

Have you ever read a book that was just so amazing it took you to another world? Made you so into the novel, you didn't see time pass by? I have. Yes, the Twilight book collection did it for me. I know, they are kinda sappy and cheesy and for teens, (well I don't know if you knew but I kind of am a Teen), and really popular, but don't worry I read them before they got this much media attention. BUT ANYHOW. I read all of them, I'm still finishing the last one to be honest, I can't seem to find time to read it... or have the willingness to do so. But today I saw the movie. I don't know what you think of it, but I did not like it all that much. It was quite different than the book... like most movies are. Edward was really stalkerish in the movie, where as in the book it's devastatingly romantic, and the acting on "Edward"'s part kinda.. well sucked. I find it ruined the books for me a little. 

Definitely not how I had envisioned it. But that's just my opinion. It's not like I had a say in the filmmaking. 

Ugh. I really think I'm coming down with a cold. My throat hurts like crazy and i feel like coughing all the time! And it's going to be a long one... I haven't been sick in a while so I knew it was coming sometime soon! I have a shitty immune system so I get sick a lot... and they last too. Too long if you ask me. But oh well. I'm taking my vitamins!

So I think I'm going to go to bed soon. I knew this wasn't going to be a big long post because I'm just not into it tonight. Too tired. But I wanted to drop a few lines because I haven't in a few days. So asta la vista! 

xoxo
Steph.

No comments: