Friday, November 7, 2008

Boooring.

Yup. Bored.

As anyone would be, I am BORED out of my mind in class. Although, it's a very interesting class (who doesn't love Law?) Haha, but seriously, I really do love this class. But today I'm just not into it. It's break time right now, and my Prof is showing us how to hand in our assignments. He's made a slide show with arrows to show us where to go. He's rather funny.

Alas, break time is never long enough. Do you ever wish you were in two places at once? Or just have a clone in one place and then your real self somewhere else? I do. Oh so very much. I wish I was in Disneyland. My favorite place in the world. Did you know that in the castle there's an actual suite you can stay in? Walt Disney got it made for himself to stay in. Now it's open to people who are willing to pay a lot of money. And I mean a lot. Disneyland is where I want to get married. If I ever do decide to get married. I never wanted to before. But well, things change I guess. But there's one thing that I've always wanted. If I'm getting married, I want to be a single mother. But not until I have a good job to support myself and my child(ren). 

Alright well class is starting. Again. only 25 minutes left though! Well now that you all know where I want to get married, I think it's time for me to say, I better get back to class. I need to focus. University is no piece of cake! 

Write again soon!

xoxo
Steph.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Hmm ... Maybe its a typo but I can't figure out what you mean by ... "If I'm getting married, I want to be a single mother."
Kinda difficult to manage both at the same time dont u think? Although I guess it goes well with the hope of being in two places at the same time :)

Cheers.

S.Hagarty said...

My bad. I meant if I was getting married at all. Then the single mom is a different idea completely.